|Period||Start Date||End Date||Duration (weeks)|
|January||6 January||3 February||4|
|February||3 February||3 March||4|
|March||3 March||31 March||4|
|April||31 March||5 May||5|
|May||5 May||2 June||4|
|June||2 June||30 June||4|
|July||30 June||4 August||5|
|August||4 August||1 September||4|
|September||1 September||29 September||4|
|October||29 September||3 November||5|
|November||3 November||1 December||4|
|December||1 December||5 January||5|
(PDF, 180 KB, 1 page)
- The start and end dates of the exposure months are on Wednesdays and exposure periods still consist of 4 or 5 whole weeks, i.e. 28 or 35 days.
- Tubes should be changed on the specified date. If not tubes may be changed within ±2 days of the due date.
- When entering data into the Diffusion Tube Data Processing Tool, please enter the exact exposure dates (on/off) if different from those detailed above by more than ±2days.
- The Diffusion Tube Data Processing Tool can accept data from exposure periods other than those above, but data will not be eligible for inclusion in the Air Quality Archive.
- Please keep a record of site irregularities that may occur in monitoring, for example, building work, changes in traffic flow, etc. This information may be helpful in explaining any unusual results.
(PDF, 338 KB, 1 page)
(PDF 151 KB, 1 page)
For older versions of the Diffusion Tube Monitoring Calendar please contact the LAQM Helpdesk for further assistance.